Job Title: System Technician
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time, Part-time, Overtime, Weekdays, Weekends.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $41,600 - $50,000 per year based on experience
Work Location: Unit D-106 McGonigal St. W., Arnprior, ON K7S 1M4
(The candidate will be expected to work at various locations across Southern and Northern Ontario as per work contract and demand).
Education: Post-Secondary Diploma in Electronics preferred.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 Years' experience in electronics or alarm industry.
Language: Functional knowledge of English is must.
Work Conditions: Eligible candidate should be able to work in day, evening, night, weekend and or on call in rain, sun, snow and everywhere in Ontario if required.
Job Duties: System Technicians will be performing some or all of the job duties mentioned below.
- Inspect and test electronic equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers and other electronic test instruments, tools and equipment.
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults.
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components following equipment manuals and schematics, and using soldering tools and other hand and power tools.
- Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports and repair the systems if required.
- May supervise other electronic equipment service technicians.
Note: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for this position.
How to apply:
Contact Person: Sandi Nixon
Mail/In Person: Unit D-106 McGonigal St. W., Arnprior, ON K7S 1M4